I was able to post Lan's picture this morning. Why are the pictures I'm putting in show up??? This is terrible! Its not letting me show you my handsome, darling son!
Stefani, we can see him on the CHI group!!!! He is adorable!!! He sounds like such fun. So sorry he was frightened of the elevator but hopefully it's going to be better very soon. We are so happy for all of you!!!
I just mentioned this in a comment to the previous post, but Blogger (or more accurately, the internet filter in Guangxi Province)wouldn't let me add pictures to Blogger until I got to Guangzhou. Don't know why it let you add the one of Lan and then pooped out, but who knows.
Congratulations, it is wonderful to know that he is finally home.
He is just so handsome! We can see his pic on the CHI homepage. I find myself checking every hour so so to see if there are any more! LOL. So happy for you and your family Stefani. He looks so thrilled and I'm sure you all are as well. Congrats!!!! Julie Ann, NY
4 comments:
Stefani, we can see him on the CHI group!!!! He is adorable!!! He sounds like such fun. So sorry he was frightened of the elevator but hopefully it's going to be better very soon.
We are so happy for all of you!!!
Sharon
Stefani,
I just mentioned this in a comment to the previous post, but Blogger (or more accurately, the internet filter in Guangxi Province)wouldn't let me add pictures to Blogger until I got to Guangzhou. Don't know why it let you add the one of Lan and then pooped out, but who knows.
Congratulations, it is wonderful to know that he is finally home.
Marji
Stefani,
Ammon's smile in the picture on the CHIWAITINGSKIDS website says it all. Congratulations and have fun getting to know your new little one.
Kim Giombetti
He is just so handsome! We can see his pic on the CHI homepage. I find myself checking every hour so so to see if there are any more! LOL. So happy for you and your family Stefani. He looks so thrilled and I'm sure you all are as well. Congrats!!!!
Julie Ann, NY
Post a Comment