



Lan came home from China just over 4 years ago and has truly blossomed. She was such a timid and anxious little girl. To see her brave enough to make new friends and leave home to experience the world is exhilirating. We really worried she might be able to unfold her wings but she has and all too soon they will help her fly further and further from our homey nest. So we best enjoy every single second with our Sweetpea.
Sadly, she had to share her birthday with Daddy in the hospital. He is not well. But, she took it in stride and wanted to visit her dad in the hospital. This hospital stuff is getting so old....in the last 6 days we have had 4 of the Ellison's admitted to the hospital. I just want my own bed and a very, very good night's sleep. Ammon has had another very significant seizure that landed him in the hospital and Lan needed her prosthetic fixed and Caden had his two day IV treatment to strengthen his bones.


4 comments:
Stef, send us an email abou Steve. Is this anthrax related?
Stefanie ~
I'm sorry to hear its such a trying time for you all. I think, though, that 2009 is going to be your year! Its coming fast -- maybe 2008 is just a year to slog through.
I hope Steve heals up quickly.
~ Amy
Stefani,
I so hope Stephen is better soon. Please keep us posted. Love from Idaho!
Marianne
Stefani,
Is this your hubby's diabetes kicking him? Can they get it under control yet? *just wondering*
Please keep us posted. Thinking about you!!!
Kristen
a CHI momma to Matthew (River list 15)
Post a Comment