Welcome home! It's got to be nice to be back. Great pictures!! Ammon is a lucky boy to be surrounded by so much love. I'm sure he'll bless your family as well. You are gems!
Stefani, Welcome home! Ammon looks like he fits right into the family. He has hit the jackpot with fun loving siblings. Thank you for sharing about your adventures and letting us get to know your new son. He is handsome and bright. Love, Tara
I love LOVE these photos! Ammon is truly an Ellison and jumping right in! Oh, he will be dueling with the boys and charming the girls in no time at all! Lots of love to you (and can't wait for CHI Campout!) - Holly
4 comments:
Welcome home! It's got to be nice to be back.
Great pictures!! Ammon is a lucky boy to be surrounded by so much love. I'm sure he'll bless your family as well. You are gems!
Dianne
Stefani,
Welcome home! Ammon looks like he fits right into the family. He has hit the jackpot with fun loving siblings.
Thank you for sharing about your adventures and letting us get to know your new son. He is handsome and bright.
Love,
Tara
I love LOVE these photos! Ammon is truly an Ellison and jumping right in! Oh, he will be dueling with the boys and charming the girls in no time at all! Lots of love to you (and can't wait for CHI Campout!) - Holly
Congratulations are bringing your son home! Your family photos are fabulous!
Post a Comment